Telephone: 02 8815 9359
Fax: 02 8815 9303
Admitted as Barrister: 2015
Admitted as Solicitor: 2005
- Criminal Law
- Inquests and Inquiries
- Mental Health Advocacy
- Supreme Court Bails
- Master of Laws – Sydney University
- Accredited as a Criminal Law Specialist (whilst a solicitor) – Law Society NSW
- Bachelor of Arts and of Laws (First Class Honours) – Macquarie University
- Deans Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement in Law – Macquarie University
- Part-Time General Service Officer First Appointment Course – Royal Military College, Duntroon
- Legal Aid NSW – District Court sentences, trials and appeals from the Local Court; Supreme Court Bails; Committal Proceedings; Local Court Proceedings; and Drug Court Proceedings.
- Western Aboriginal Legal Service/Aboriginal Legal Service (ACT/NSW) Ltd (Bourke Office) – Local and Children’s Court Proceedings, and District Court Proceedings (sentences; appeals from the Local Court; instructing in trial and mental health proceedings) in Western NSW.
- Office of the Director Of Public Prosecutions – Trial Clerk (preparing and instructing in trials), Short Matters Clerk (Preparing, instructing and appearing in Local Court appeals to the District Court and Supreme Court Bails).