Telephone: 02 8815 9464
Fax: 02 8815 9303
Admitted as Barrister: 2016
Admitted as Solicitor: 2011
- Public/Administrative Law
- Criminal Law
- Environment and Planning Law
- Firearm Offences & Licence Revocations
- Inquests & Inquiries
- Master of Laws (Criminal Prosecutions) – University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering (Honours) – University of Wollongong
- Office of Environment and Heritage – Local Court and Land and Environment Court prosecutions on behalf of the NSW Environment Protection Authority and the National Parks and Wildlife Service.
- Legal Aid NSW – District Court sentences, trials and appeals from the Local Court; Supreme Court Bails; Committal Proceedings; and Local Court Proceedings.
CV Damian Beaufils 2018