About 11th Floor Garfield Barwick Chambers
11th Floor Garfield Barwick Chambers was established in 1979. There are 34 members, each of whom is a member of the New South Wales Bar Association and is thus bound by the NSW Barristers’ Rules and the Legal Profession Act. 11th Floor Garfield Barwick Chambers currently has 4 Senior Counsel and 30 Junior Counsel whose expertise and vast knowledge in their individual practice areas is invaluable in large scale and complex matters. Their combined experience and knowledge proves to be a precious resource for our more junior floor members. 11th Floor currently has 2 readers and can provide rooms to each readership course throughtout the year.
Telephone: (02) 8815 9300
The Floor Clerk of 11th Floor Garfield Barwick Chambers is Michael Watson. Michael is able to assist with the following:
- Directing enquiries regarding an area of practice to an appropriate barrister.
- Diary management including advising on a particular barrister’s availability to accept briefs for advice and hearing.
- The organisation of conferences with clients and solicitors.
- Dealing with telephone and written enquiries from clients and solicitors.
- Liaising with judges, their associates and other judicial staff and court officers.
Michael is the principal administrator of chambers and is repsonisble for general management and floor staf. He is assisted by the floors receptionist Brenda Rowlands and 2 junior staff.
For further information, please contact Michael Watson.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation